Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 1961 in Rochester (Minnesota), [ the youngest of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson who was a famous musician. Thompson has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona, and two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the artistic director at the time) informed her that she was a great dancer, but she was too bulky. In her words, that was "my epiphany when I decided to stop dancing and not being a ballet performer. It was an extremely memorable moment. Without it, I would have been beating my head against walls for the next 10+ years. "[She made the switch to acting. She relocated to New York at the age of 20 and performed in a variety of Burger King commercials in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3D, her film debut in 1983. I also claimed that I could waterski. It wasn't the case. As I was required to take part in the Sea World water-skiing program, I was given five days to master water-skiing skills. I don't even have the ability to swim!" The song was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) and Red Dawn(84) and along with The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Yvonne Joyce Craig

Milena Govich